Call Center Manager
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $44 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 5%. Just one hour of harnessed sunlight could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a national scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your career with a green collar job.
As experts in Solar Electric Panels | Roofing | Emergency Power | and Electric Vehicle Car Charging, we understand that building green is the right thing to do, and the smart thing to do. Green buildings yield cost savings through reduced energy consumption, provide healthy indoor surroundings, and place less of a burden on natural resources. The best environment begins with the best facilities; and what we produce is remarkable.
Established in 2002, we have evolved into one of the leading industry experts in the Southwestern United States and have built a reputation for our exceptional quality of knowledge base, best in class customer service, and field-proven measured results. By combining our outstanding product lines with in-depth knowledge, ultimate customer support services, zero down financing, and custom turnkey solutions, you can be sure that GPS is your best choice.
Our Call Center Manager strives to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with home-owners. They actively identify, self generate, and pursue leads, addressing customer’s questions and concerns. Top performers will have career advancement, leadership, and director opportunities as we continue to grow. We have a proven track record of developing top performers into the top leaders in the industry.
- Extensive (DAILY) telephone canvassing, outbound dialing, cold calling required
- Setting confirmed appointments of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services
- Prospecting for and qualifying leads
- Generating project proposals/quotes for customers
- Analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database (Zoho)
- Additional duties required as needed
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on GPS’ family of brands products, services, and pricing.
- Assist with implementation of call center strategies & tactics.
- Demonstrate and ensure adherence to all GPS departmental policies/standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of two years of college preferred, with the ability to learn the basics of solar, and to perform a simple online site survey. (identify south facing roof with good solar exposure and area and minimal shade etc…)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or study.
- Minimum 4 years of call center environment or other similar role.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis, data models and database structure & design.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Effective listening and organizational skills.
- Ability to independently prioritize workload.
- Detail-oriented and good problem solving skills.
- Eligible to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)
GPS’ approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction and education. We offer great pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Be excited about what you do
You’ve got valuable knowledge and on-the-job experience … and we want to hear from you. Contact us directly by emailing your resume (CallCenterManager@GreenPowerSystems.com)